Technology companies from Hong Kong "HAPILABS" launches fork named "HAPIfork". The unique device is displayed in the arena CES 2013 held in Las Vegas, USA.
HAPIfork is a fork to eat that is equipped with sensors, bluetooth, and a motor that produces vibrations. Jacques Lepine, inventor HAPIfork device designed to help people in dieting.
The way it works, the sensor in the device is activated whenever the user bribe food into his mouth with a fork this smart. When a user is eating too fast, this fork will 'remind' users to eat more slowly by way of thrilling vibrator in it.
"Eating too fast is very harmful to the body, it can even cause a heart attack," said the creator HAPIfork, Jacques Lepine.
The basic idea of the fork is when a person eats too fast, he will eventually eat more because the brain has not signaled that he was satisfied even though his stomach was full.
Data from these forks can be uploaded to a smartphone or PC for further analysis, using bluetooth, and the future will also be available using the USB option.
Fork smart "HAPIfork" is marketed in five different beautiful colors. In addition to smart fork HAPILABS also provides "smart spoon". If you are interested, forks are sold in the U.S. starting in the second quarter of this year at a price of U.S. $ 99. Interested?
HAPIfork, Smart Fork To The Diet of HAPILABS
Related Article :
- How to Take Care PC Becomes Faster Using Baidu
- 27-inch LCD Ultra Slim Bezel BenQ GW2760HS Equipped PMW Support
- 10 Tips for Using Fitness Gadgets to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, Advantages and Disadvantages
- Review The Performance And Sophistication of Samsung Galaxy S4
- Tips to Watch Movies Online, Legally and Free
- 5 Best Portable Antivirus, Free Download
- PlayStation 4, Specifications And Performance
- Application F50 Game, The Latest Adventure From Adidas
- These Superior Features Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini
- Best Mobile Games With Great Graphics
- "Windows Blue" The Next Generation Of Windows 8
- Some Nissan models at Tokyo Auto Salon 2013
- How to Use WeChat for The First Time