Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2014 is being reconstructed specifically as a new generations of this game version, both on the Xbox 720 and PlayStation 4. The new features are available on this PES 2014. In this case, it creates as a new generation of soccer game which is more attractive. There are some sophisticated improvements on PES 2014 other than on the PES 2013, especially on the graphics which is supposedly sharp and more sophisticated. PES 2014 will adopts a new game engine which is called Fox Engine. This engine is created by Hideo Kojima. It was also adopted the physics technology which makes every movements by the player look natural.
There are some uncovered features on PES 2014:
- Barycentre physics. This feature is allows players movement looks more attractive. Furthermore, we will find the different body shape on the player’s body.
- We can find the new feature on collision, the effect of collision is represents while dribbling. The impact will be much different—it depends on clashing of the body parts. You, probably, will find this effect on FIFA.
- Photo realism, it is represents of the new and sophisticated graphics on PES 2014. PES 2014 is focuses on the extraordinary graphics.
- The body is different with the jersey. In other words, player jersey can be stretched or torn when pulled by the other player. This feature makes this game look so real.
- There are three times larger radius control ball than PES 2013—the previous product.
Publisher Konami PES 2014 can expect shift FIFA, who now control the world market in the football game. While it was reported Digitalspy, Konami has opened a studio dedicated to the development of football in the London series last summer to help “create a local football culture” and keep the franchise “ fresh and interesting“. Pro Evolution Soccer 14 is expected to be released this summer and in the current console generation (PS4). Meanwhile edition # 252 of Edge magazine will go on sale on 14 March.